We want to open and make things as safe as possible so we are taking steps in coordination with local and CDC guidelines. They are as follows:
- One thing 2020 has taught us so far is how to adjust to the ever-changing world that we are currently in. New information comes out daily that can make our head spin to try to keep up.We have pushed forward and have had every intent on bringing you an amazing performance run of Always…Patsy Cline in our incredible theatre. That will not be happening due to COVID-19 still being a major problem in our world and community.Now…the GOOD NEWS…
After talking with the Mayor of Warsaw and the Kosciusko County Health Department, we have come up with a new plan. One we hope you will like as we go back to our beginnings. The Wagon Wheel started in a tent 65 years ago and we are taking this show outside under a tent for our performance run thanks to Warsaw Party Rental! The actors will be under the tent performing and all of you who have been so good to us through this time will be sitting in the parking lot watching the show…socially distanced of course.
Here are the details:
- We are limiting the audience to 225 people.
- Everyone must purchase a ticket. If you have already purchased a ticket, your tickets are still good for the date that you purchased them for. Tickets will be available for purchase each night (as long as we don’t sell out before the show) but please purchase tickets before you come to cut down on congestion at the bottom of the hill.
- You may bring your own chairs or blankets or we will provide chairs for you.
- If you arrive together with people from your household, you may sit together – 6 feet away from other patrons on all sides.
- Staff and volunteers will be temperature checked when they arrive. If anyone has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will be sent home.
- We will have markings on the ground reminding you to social distance.
- Please enter at our main entrance and drive down the hill to have your tickets scanned at the ticket tent and we will then have you park in the lot and walk to where you would like to sit.
- Hand sanitizer will be on hand throughout the seating area.
- We will be sanitizing all high touch areas before, during and after shows.
- All seats that we supply will be sanitized before and after shows.
- Portable restrooms will be available.
- We are still working out if and how we can do concessions.
- Thursday-Saturday performances will be at 7pm.
- Our Sunday performances will be moving to 6pm to avoid the major heat of the day.
- Our Sunday, August 16 show will still be for Seniors 65+.
- In the event of bad weather, you will be able to exchange your tickets for another performance. Rain dates will be the last weekend in August if needed.
- Here is the big question…Face Coverings? These are recommended but are not required due to being able to social distance outdoors but please have one with you. You will need to wear one if you are walking by people.
We are doing everything in our power to give you something to look forward to and we hope you are as excited as we are that we can bring you a great, live performance of Always…Patsy Cline.
We appreciate you understanding and can’t wait to see you!
August 16 is a special performance reserved for seniors age 65 and older. Please call or stop by to make your purchase.
- We reserve the right to change policies based on local health information. These guidelines continue to change and we will continue to follow them as they are released.