The Wagon Wheel has taken many measures to make our facility as safe as possible for you to come back and enjoy live entertainment.
- All seating has been sanitized with a solution that kills any virus that hits it for 90 days. We will spray every 90 days.
- Sanitizing solution is safe for the general public
- All high traffic areas are sanitized before, during and after each show
- Automatic hand sanitizing dispensers have been placed throughout our facility
- We have replaced 3 HVAC units to help move air better throughout the facility and bring more outside air in
- We are following state and local guidelines and at this moment, there are no restrictions as far as attendance for the summer season
- A member of the Kosciusko County Health Department has toured our facility and given us information about how we can move forward with our season and keep our patrons, cast, crew, musicians and front of house staff as safe as possible
- Bathrooms will be open in the theatre and next door at the Wagon Wheel Education Center at 2517 to cut down on lines
- The lobby will still open one hour before each performance
- At this time, masks are recommended to be worn by all patrons 9 and older.
- Concessions and bar will be available at all performances
- If sudden changes to our season happen, we will notify all ticket holders via email, social media or phone
- Cast and crew members will be vaccinated
- There will be no zoo line at the end of the performance to limit our actors interaction with the general public so we can continue to move forward with our season
- A FULL season is planned at this time with no attendance restrictions from the state of Indiana. We will continue to monitor the state and local numbers and work with the Kosciusko County Health Department to keep everyone as safe as we possibly can.
COVID POLICY: Please be aware that the Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts will not require guests to social distance during our events beginning June 2, 2021, and may or may not have in place other COVID-19 mitigation measures depending upon our assessment of risk at the time of the event. By purchasing your ticket(s), you are acknowledging the risk of COVID-19 exposure inherent in participating in any public gathering, are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and are agreeing to comply with any and all safety measures that Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts may require of its guests as of the date of the event.