Please be aware that the Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts will not require guests to social distance during our events. By purchasing your ticket(s), you are acknowledging the risk of COVID-19 exposure inherent in participating in any public gathering, are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and are agreeing to comply with any and all safety measures that Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts may require of its guests as of the date of the event.
The Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts is committed to the health and safety of our community, staff, and company members and has taken the following measures to make our facility as safe as possible for everyone to return and enjoy live entertainment:
- We continue to monitor the levels of community spread in our state and county and work with the Kosciusko County Health Department to keep everyone as safe as we possibly can.
- Mask Policies:
- Masks are highly recommended for our audiences at all performances.
- Our house staff will be required to wear masks for performances.
- Should Kosciusko county move into a “red” status*, we will be requiring our audiences to wear masks at all performances. *according to the Indiana Dept. of Health Covid-19 dashboard
- There will be no greeting line at the end of Professional Theatre performances.
- We have 2 certified Covid Compliance Officers on staff.
- All high traffic surface areas are sanitized before, during, and after each show.
- Automatic hand sanitizing dispensers are placed throughout our facility.
- We have replaced 3 HVAC units to help circulate air within our facility and also bring in more outside air.
- A member of the Kosciusko County Health Department has toured our facility and given us information about how we can move forward with our summer seasons and keep our patrons, cast, crew, musicians and front of house staff as safe as possible.
- When the theatre is at high capacity, the bathrooms will be open both in the theater and next door at the Wagon Wheel Education Center at 2517 to help cut down on lines.
- The lobby will still open one hour before each performance.
- Concessions and bar will be available at all performances and we have installed plexiglass to protect our house staff.
- If sudden changes to any of our events occur, we will notify all ticket holders via email, social media or phone.