COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Masks are required to enter the building and when moving around. You may take them off at your seat if you are at least 6 feet away from the next party or if you are eating or drinking a concession or bar item.
- We are limiting the audience, staff and actors to a total of 250 people for each performance
- Seating will be General Admission and seating will be in every other row throughout the theatre to achieve proper social distancing
- The 1st two rows of the theatre will not be available to sit in to protect our actors and so they can give you the best show possible
- Staff, volunteers and actors will be temperature checked when they arrive. If anyone has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will be sent home
- We will have markings on the ground reminding you to social distance
- Hand sanitizer is on hand throughout the theatre and the sanitizer lasts up to 6 hours when applied to hands
- We will be sanitizing all high touch areas before, during and after shows this includes the bar, concession and restroom areas.
- All seats will be sanitized with a sanitizer that lasts for 90 days and kills any virus that hits it
- There will be NO intermission to cut down on lines
- Concessions and bar will be available
- We reserve the right to change policies based on local health information. These guidelines continue to change and we will continue to follow them as they are released.